Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This Bud's for you



The Rubinoo's,"Revenge of the Nerds"

For those who didn't know, I'm currently living in Birmingham and have just started a new job. It's strange because it seems I've almost come full circle having lived in Bham 2001-02 before my move to Chicago. Anyway, over the years I've encountered many different types of people and have had different groups of friends. Mainly speaking: high school, college, and my Chicago group. Coincidently enough, we've all got our own newsgroup and/or message board. Long story longer, it's been interesting to see the feedback after Day 1 of the blog world. This basically is my own personal newsgroup. I'll dedicate a few posts for the blind later down the road. Until then, my first installment will be an epic track from probably one of the best films from 1984, Revenge of the Nerds. So to all the Stan Gables and Ogre's out there, this bud's for you.

2 comments:

Ben Silver said...

"its lambda lambda lambda annnd

omega mu!"

Wesley said...

have you ever made love to a woman???


YESNO!!!

NOYES!!

(water)

LIARS!!!!!!