Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Velvet Pants Vol. 1-- The Big Snow




I had a few different ideas for my Xmas gift Velvet Pants style. I wanted to throw together something that was holiday compatible yet a notch up from festive. At first, I was going to throw together all Christmas related tracks and set aside genre, etc. That didn't work out so basically what I've put together is 12 tracks that are compatible with any holiday related function, social or non-social. Although not 100% x-mas oriented, this disc works well turned up real loud or down real low. Please send me your address at wes.whitten@gmail.com and I'll drop it in the mail before the ice melts. Merry Chrimakwanzikah.

Here's the track listing:

1. La Femme D’argent-Air
2. Dust- Recloose (feat. Joe Dukie)
3. The Joker (feat. Bootsy)-Fatboy Slim
4. Multiply- Jamie Lidell
5. Emergency on Planet Earth-Jamiroquai
6. Business before Pleasure-Group Sounds
7. Try it Out- Gino Soccio
8. Action Tape 1- NOM (Aim Madscope Mix)
9. Missing- Beck
10. Cachaca- Soulive
11. In My Arms- Mylo
12. My Favorite Things- Andre 3000


~WW

1 comment:

Wesley said...

that's fatboy slim but mainly bootsy collins.



bah humbug creature